Ali's Not So Exciting Adventures

Due to popular demand, this is my blog for the boring day-to-day happenings of my life. I hope to update it regularly, much more so than the other blog that I currently have that never seems to get a decent new entry.

3.15.2006

Photos from the Park

Today, I went back out to Rock Bridge State Park to take some pictures for my lab report. They're nothing special visually, because I was really just taking pictures of evidence of the "karst processes" that made the area what it is today, but I thought that I would share the link with ya'll anyway. =)

Click here.



P.S. Beware the Ides of March. =P

2 Comments:

At 3:42 AM, Blogger Xander said...

Hey, lookit! Your first small-sized post! How did it feel? Did you like it?

Personally, I prefer your longer posts... way more entertaining! But this one has pictures, which is always awesome.

About the pictures: Maybe it's just me, but I was expecting the Blair Witch to pop in any second. Missurah is creepy. :D

PS: Did you know that half (yes, half) of Kzanderallia is made up of limestone? So we have karst processes galore. Aren't we the coolest country ever?

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish to one day go spelunking with you =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home